Friday, June 11, 2010

Book Lists

Well the book list is really really long, but I will keep you posted as I read books. I'm only supposed to write about two books a week but I'll write out a list of the books that I am reading that week. We only have to read like 7-12 books a week, they are children's and YA books so that's not that many.

Books I read this week:
Madeline
Where the Wild Things Are
Corduroy
The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses
Make Way for Ducklings
Caps for Sale
Swimmy
The Giving Tree
The Hundred Dresses

The list she gives has different sections and you have to pick say 5 books from one section and 2 from another with a list she provides which is made up of like 20 books. And sometimes its hard to decide on just 5.

Thanks for all the comments :)


1 comment:

  1. Dear Suzy-Q13:
    The book I hope is on your list is called:
    Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge
    written by Mem Fox & illustrated by Julie Vivas.
    Hope you can find it and enjoy it.

    Gram C

    ReplyDelete